S$18.90 (tax incl.)
- Protects against Environmental Pollution including PM2.5 particles, by forming a protective barrier to protect your skin
- Protect against Dryness: Infused with Nano Hyaluronic Acid, Amino Acid & Collagen for long lasting hydration
- Protect against UV Rays with SPF30 PA+++
- Watery Light Texture that spreads easily, absorbs quickly for an invisible, weightless feel
- Mild & gentle formula that is suitable even for sensitive skin
- Free from fragrance, colourant, alcohol and mineral oil
- Weight - 110g
3 Environmental Triggers that is Harming Our Skin Every Day
1. The Sun and its UV rays
The sun’s UV rays cause the generation of free radicals that can damage healthy skin. As you go about your daily life, your skin is exposed to UV rays which can weaken your skin’s protective mechanisms, making it extra sensitive.
UVA rays, which penetrate the skin more deeply than UVB rays, cause skin ageing while UVB rays are the chief cause of skin reddening and sunburn. Long-term exposure to both UVA and UVB rays will weaken your skin’s protective mechanisms, resulting in sunburns, photoaging and skin sensitivity.
2. Urban Air Pollutants
Working and living in a modern city like Singapore means you are exposed to various types of urban pollutants every day. Examples include fine particles like PM2.5 emitted from vehicle exhaust fumes and cigarette smoke. These fine particles will cling to your skin, clog your pores and result in skin irritations, sensitivity and photoaging.
Living in the hot and humid Singapore, we tend to hide in air-conditioned places as much as possible to keep our cool. However, long hours spent in air-conditioned spaces will weaken your skin’s moisture barrier which loses its ability to keep moisture in and bad bacteria like yeast and acne bacteria out. This will result in dry skin, triggering skin irritations or even skin sensitivity!